We’re happy to announce that the 2019 NNETESOL Conference will be held at the Lewiston-Auburn campus of the University of Southern Maine on Saturday, November 2nd. This is our first time to host the conference at this location. Keith Folse will be our keynote presenter! Here is the Schedule-at-a-Glance. We have a wide variety of offerings within the field of TESOL. Stay tuned for the full program and presenter bios.
To see the 2019 NNETESOL Conference Full Program, click here.
To purchase tickets please visit our Eventbrite page here.
Looking to purchase a Publisher/Exhibitor table? Please register here.
For questions or to receive more information regarding exhibitor packages, please email us at email@example.com.
FAQs and more detailed information will be posted as soon as it is available.
|Early Bird General Admission||$85|
|Early Bird Student||$75|
|On-site student registration||$95|
MAPS, HOTELS & RESTAURANTS of Lewiston, Maine
$80.09 or $85.49 (king room vs. king room suite with sofa bed)
Limited room discount for NNETESOL attendees – please state your affiliation when you make a phone reservation. If you have any issues making a reservation you should call Deedra Langelier at extension 166.
490 Pleasant St, Lewiston, ME 04240 • (207) 784-2331
15 Lincoln St, Lewiston, ME 04240 • (207) 344-1000
1440 Lisbon St, Lewiston, ME 04240 • (207) 747-1213
516 Pleasant St, Lewiston, ME 04240 • (207) 782-6558
7358, 1 Walnut St, Lewiston, ME 04240 • (855) 552-4672
- Fish Bones Grill (seafood restaurant) – 70 Lincoln St, Lewiston, ME 04240 – This upscale eatery in a canalside old-mill building is an elegant spot for seafood & American fare.
- El Pochos Mexican Grill (casual Mexican) – 990 Lisbon St, Lewiston, ME 04240 – Great reviews!
- Davinci’s Eatery – 150 Mill St, Lewiston, ME 04240 – The rustic, brick Bates Mill is a cavernous setting for casual Italian & American dining & a bar.
- Orchid – 29 Lisbon St, Lewiston, ME 04240 – Familiar Vietnamese & Thai entrees, plus sushi rolls round out the menu at this relaxed restaurant.
- Mother India – 114 Lisbon St, Lewiston, ME 04240 – Traditional Indian fare, including tandoori meats, plus a lunch buffet, in a warm, relaxed setting.
- Gritty McDuff’s Auburn Brew Pub – 68 Main St, Auburn, ME 04210 – Family-friendly, brick-walled brewpub has pub eats & house beer, plus a deck overlooking the river.
Here is the address:
University of Southern Maine Lewiston-Auburn College
51 Westminster St, Lewiston, ME 04240
This college is all ONE building. Our conference will be held in this building. The parking is easy and right outside the building! There will be signs to help direct you!
Directions and Estimated Travel times:
Exit 80 off of I-95 in Maine
Free parking directly in front of the venue
From Burlington, VT: ~ 4 hours
From Brattleboro, VT: 3.5 hours
From Manchester, NH: ~ 2 hours
From Portsmouth, NH: ~1 hour 20 minutes
From Portland, ME: ~45 minutes