(Featured Image was taken from TESOL International’s website, www.tesol.org)
These courses offer you a self-paced, individualized learning experience. You can register at a time that best fits your schedule.
- ESL for the Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- ESL for the Secondary Science Teacher
- Exploring Grammar: Phrasal Structures
- Exploring Grammar: Multiclause Structures
- Fundamentals of TESOL
- Teaching & Assessing Adult Learners
- Teaching & Assessing Young Learners
These courses offer you an online classroom environment with peer-to-peer exchange and instructor feedback. In addition, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are offered for all facilitated online courses. Registration deadlines and the number of CEUs offered can be found on each course’s webpage.