|Just saw this in our NNETESOL inbox: What a great opportunity!!
TESOL is looking for individuals from all over the world to be ambassadors for the 2017 TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo.
TESOL will select up to six TESOL members to serve as Convention Ambassadors. As an ambassador, you will write about where you are in the world, why you are going to the 2017 convention, and what you hope to get out of it. TESOL will share your photo and your words with other TESOL professionals around the world to encourage them to attend the convention.
If you are selected, you will receive:
• US$50 off of their convention registration
• a US$50 convention food voucher
• recognition at the 2017 convention in Seattle
To be selected, you must meet the following criteria:
• You are attending the 2017 Convention in Seattle, Washington, USA.
• You are a TESOL member.
• You are willing to write an entry for the TESOL Blog.
• You will allow TESOL to use your photo and your writing to promote the 2017 convention.
• You are willing share your excitement about the convention on social media and in other ways.
To apply, please complete the online form by Monday, 15 August. If you are selected, you will be notified by 31 August.